Are you looking for the Best Truck Suspension Kit For Smooth Ride?
Well, in that case, you’re at the right place.
We strongly believe that this article will help you select the best truck suspension kit for a smooth ride!
We have invested more than 40 hours in conducting our thorough research and read through Auto Research Papers and industry resources to identify the features we should consider while curating our list or recommendations. We looked through 500+ products to find the most suitable truck suspension kit for a smooth ride.
Luckily, one of our team members is a Certified Automobile Engineer and another one is a Licensed Mechanic, they both used their expertise and shared their knowledge, at the end altogether we have managed to curate a list of following 10 Best truck suspension kit for a smooth ride.
Top 10 Truck Suspension Kits For Smooth Ride Reviews
Prices Are Last Updated On: February 24, 2021
We’ve Considered Following Factors For Curating These Recommendations:
Our team including two of our auto industry experts couldn’t decide which features to consider, we even argued a few times, and finally made our own list. After a lot of discussions, we agreed upon the following feature list to look for while selecting items for our list.
- Brand Status
- Technical Specs
- Installation Instructions
- Customer Reviews
- Warranty / Guarantee
Best Truck Suspension Kit For Smooth Ride – Top 10 Reviews
We’ve gone through hundreds of products and spent countless numbers of hours analyzing customer reviews and features to come up with the carefully hand-crafted curated a list of best of the best truck suspension kit for a smooth ride.
It reminded us as if we were in the university and working on our research papers. But don’t worry, you won’t have to, we’ve got your back!
Hopefully, you’ll find this list useful and you’ll be able to find something you like from it.
- The 60818 kit fits the rear coil springs for 2009-2018 RAM 1500 pickups
- Up to 1, 000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity
- Eliminates squat, trailer sway, rough ride and bottoming out
- Does not work with trucks equipped with factory air suspension
- Includes everything you need to install the system, usually in around 2 hours or less.
- Give your F-150 the Perfect Blend of Performance, Protection, and Style from Rough Country.
- Unmatched Ground Clearance | Premium N3 Shock Absorbers the Best in Performance for On and Off-Road Use.
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Easy at Home Installation and Support Provided by RC. Gives you Excellent Ride Quality.
- Backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty - Shocks/Struts 3 Year Warranty
- Tank capacity: 5 gallon (18 liter)
- 12 volt 200 PSI Compressor (Black) with Remote Filter
- Anti-Corrosion Coating
- Precision Welded
- Remote Filter, Pressure Switch, Drain Valve, Relay with Pre-wired Plug and Mounting Hardware Included
- The color of the tubing may vary
- (1 Pack) 20 Feet of Black 1/4 inch Air Line Tubing
- (1 Pack) Union Tee with PTC (Push to Connect)
- (2 Pack) Air Inflation Schrader Valve with PTC (Push to Connect) - Threaded portion length: 3/4"
- (2 Pack) 1/4 NPT Elbow Fitting with PTC (Push to Connect) - 90 Degree Swivel
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2002 - 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 (4WD). Does NOT fit Mega Cab Models.
- CONTENTS: (2x) High-Strength Steel MAX-Torsion Keys, (2x) High-Strength Steel Rear Lift Blocks, (4x) Round Bend U-Bolts, (2x) Front Shock Mount Extenders, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Adjustable 1 to 3 inch front and 2 inch rear suspension lift.
- INSTALLATION: After an easy 3-6 hour installation process*, you're ready to feature your new and improved ride! We reccommend using a torsion bar puller (can be rented at most chain auto stores), or 5 ton gear puller. An alignment is always recommended if you are altering the height of your vehicle.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your truck and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires. Includes re-indexed MAX-Torsion Keys, TWICE the strength of the factory system.
- Fully adjustable air springs level your vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe comfortable ride
- Eliminate sag and bottoming out. More even tire wear: when weight is evenly distributed to all four tires, tires wear more evenly.Always add pressure to the air springs in small quantities, checking the pressure frequently
- Rugged durable components including air springs and all hardware; 2 air springs
- Easy to install with included instructions. Fits many 3/4 ton and 1 ton pickups and vans
- Up to 5000 pounds of leveling capacity; 14.5 x 11.25 x 9.5 inches.Fits single rear wheel (SRW) and dual rear wheel (DRW) models
- Ideal for snow plow applications on gm trucks
- Increases the load carrying ability
- More Than Just Parts: From snow and ice equipment to toolboxes, hydraulics, towing, truck and trailer hardware to our innovative lighting products—it’s amazing what Buyers Products can do for your truck
- We Do Things The Right Way: We design products like we we’re building them for ourselves, because we are. Our teams are staffed with engineers and experts who know how to make a product exceptional
- Durable and Dependable: Founded in 1946, Buyers Products has become a leader in the truck equipment industry though our commitment to customer care, innovation, and value across our range of products
- Exclusive internal jounce bumper inside, springs absorb shock
- Up to 5,000 pounds of load leveling capacity
- Maintenance free and drivers can safely run with zero air pressure.If the system develops an air leak, use a soapy water solution to check all air line connections and the inflation valve core before deflating and removing the air spring
- Eliminates harsh jarring on rough roads. Air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
- Fits single rear wheel srw and dual rear wheel drw models. Will fit most side mount fifth wheel hitch applications. Does not fit cab and chassis applications. Adjustability
- Give your Ram the Perfect Blend of Performance, Protection, and Style from Rough Country.
- Unmatched Ground Clearance to Conquer On and Off-Road Obstacles | Maintains smooth, OEM like ride
- Levels the Front with the Rear.
- Easy at Home Installation, supported by RC.
- Backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- Does not interfere with in-bed hitches
- Air Lift exclusive roll plates protect the air springs
- Air adjustable from 5-100 PSI
- Easily installed in 2 hours or less
- 60 day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee
Prices Are Last Updated On: February 24, 2021
So, which one do you think is the best truck suspension kit for a smooth ride?
Please comment here and let us know which truck suspension kit for the smooth ride did you end up buying? And why?
Are you looking for any other guides about Automotive Products?
Don’t worry, we’ve got your back, visit our Home Page for other curated lists of automotive accessories and parts, and you can find out more about our team of automotive enthusiasts and curators on our About Us page.